Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 11/1/2016. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
The Proof finish of these .999 fine Silver bars adds a beautiful sheen to iconic American imagery. This Silver bar features a replication of the $100 bill, with Benjamin Franklin on one side and Independence Hall on the other side.
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule held in a black velvet display box with certificate of authenticity.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Proof finish and frosted design on both sides.
- Obverse: Likeness of the redesigned $100 bill, with a large portrait of Benjamin Franklin offset toward the left.
- Reverse: Independence Hall and the vertical "100" in large type size at the bill's right edge.
- Each bar is the same length and width (6” x 2.5”) as a $100 bill, but these are a nice 1.4 mm (1/16”) thick.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
As an exact replica of the real banknote, these Silver bars will surely be a topic of conversation in any circle. Add this 4 oz Silver bar to your cart today!