This is a nice original coin with light golden toning throughout.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 17,360,230 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1914 Barber Dime to your cart today!