Especially popular with collectors after the recent release of the Canadian Gold Reserve Hoard, this is one of the few 1914 $10 Gold coin's that actually left the mint prior to 2014 as it is housed in an Old Green Holder.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- Certification by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Housed in an old PCGS holder.
- Obverse: King George V's effigy.
- Reverse: The de facto Canadian coat of arms, adopted in 1868.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1914 Canadian $10 Gold coin to your cart today!