To commemorate the landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1629 Congress authorized a special half dollar on May 12, 1920.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective flips.
- Designed by Cyrus Dallin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mayflower and Pilgrim Governor William Bradford carrying his Bible. The year 1921 is in the field.
- Reverse: Features a design of the Mayflower, the ship that went off course and landed the pilgrims at Plymouth Rock.
Protect and display your Pilgrim Commemorative by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This gorgeous commemorative Silver coin will look great in your collection. Add this 1921 Pilgrim Tercentenary Silver Half Dollar to your cart today!