A great example of this tough to find issue cent to start your high end Lincoln set.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 Red condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 35,956,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor D. Brenner.
- Obverse: Displays a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916 Lincoln Cent to your cart today!