Blazing white surfaces are free of all but the most trivial ticks on this Premium Gem quarter. There is just a touch of russet toning on the reverse.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916-D Barber Quarter to your cart today!