|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4438 troy oz|
As low as $24.99 per coin over spot!
Each of these beautiful restrikes was issued to commemorate the classic Austrian ducat design, featuring Emperor Franz Joseph I. These coins come to you in Almost Uncirculated or Brilliant Uncirculated condition, providing beauty to the beloved design.
- Contains .4438 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold ducat coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .4438 oz Gold content, large 40 mm diameter and classic design. Add some of these Austrian 4 Ducat coins to your cart today!
Gold Ducats were first issued by the Kingdom of Austria in the first years of the 17th century, and possibly earlier. The last regular issue of the 4-ducat denomination for circulation was in 1914 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, emperor of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, just before the start of World War I.