This 1910 Liberty Head Nickel has been graded and guaranteed as being Proof-64 condition by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Proof-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V representing the denomination.
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1910 Liberty Head Nickel to your order today!