This coin has been graded by PCGS and awarded a near perfect grade of PR-69. These coins were struck commemorating the 225th anniversary of the establishment of the nation’s first federal law enforcement agency, the United States Marshals Service.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Maximum mintage of 750,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an Old West U.S. Marshal and a horse in the upper left and a modern female U.S. Marshal wearing tactical gear in the lower right.
- Reverse: Depicts Lady Justice holding the scale of justice in her left hand and the U.S. Marshals Service star in her right.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your U.S. Marshals 1/2 Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is great for your coin collection, or just to own a symbol of American history. Honor the U.S. Marshals and add this Silver dollar to your collection.
The United States Marshals Service is the nation’s oldest federal law enforcement agency, having served our nation since 1789. Ensuring liberty and justice for our infant nation, the U.S. Marshals Service was formed when President George Washington signed the Judiciary Act into law in 1789. With a history woven around our Constitution, the U.S. Marshals Service continues, 225 years later, with the same principles of justice, integrity and service.