|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold Philharmonic was created as a Gold tribute to the renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the world's most well-known orchestras.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add a 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
Coins dated prior to 2002 are denominated as 1000 schilling, while coins dated 2002 to present are denominated as 50 euro.
Random Year - Date(s) on these Brilliant Uncirculated coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.