These Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Austrian Philharmonics contain 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold and feature an image of the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add a 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
Coins dated prior to 2002 are denominated as 1000 schilling, while coins dated 2002 to present are denominated as 50 euros. Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand. Coins dated prior to 2002 are denominated as 1000 schilling. Coins dated 2002 to present are denominated as 50 euros.
Random Year - Date(s) on these Brilliant Uncirculated coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|