Series 1918 $1 National Currency. This Federal Reserve Bank Note is from the desirable Dallas district.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Features a left portrait of George Washington at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas and the obligation at the center with Teehee/Burke signatures.
- Back: Greenback with an eagle in flight carrying an American Flag with the denomination in each corner.
- This note is a Very Good example
National signatures are Teehee/Burke; and the bank signatures of Talley and Van Zandt which gives this a tougher Friedberg# of 741. This note has typical wear for the grade.