Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins are a perfect addition to any European Gold coin collection.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1854-1860, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 10 Franc coins to your cart today!