This was the first Gold coin issued by the new Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. This beautifully designed Gold coin will shine in any collection.
- Contains .0998 of an ounce of Gold.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint in 1976.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the Trinidad and Tobago coat of arms surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Displays the denomination with birds in flight encircled by the motto: "Together We Aspire” and “Together We Achieve".
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Not often available so get yours today!