This one year only commemorative issue shows the Battle of Nations Memorial in Leipzig, Germany and was minted in 1913 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the famous battle during the Napoleonic Wars.
- Contains .4823 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: The Monument to the battle with the anniversary date.
- Reverse: Imperial German eagle with the value and date.
- Struck at the Muldenhuetten Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 3 Mark coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#1275.
3 Mark silver coins are seldom seen outside of Europe and are tough to find this nice. This one year only coin shows the Battle of Nations Memorial in Leipzig, Germany. Minted in 1913 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the famous battle between the coalition armies of Russia, Prussia, Austria and Sweden decisively defeated the French army of Napoleon I. Napoleon's army also contained Polish and Italian troops.