Beautiful Vintage Gold Coin! This coin was issued to commemorate the centennial of confederation and was only originally issued as part of a specimen set.
- Contains 0.5288 oz AGW
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: The reverse image shows the Canadian Coat of Arm.
- Proof or Brilliant Uncirculated condition of our choice, and limited to stock on hand.
- Coins may not be in packaging of issue, and some may have slight contact marks.
Protect your gold coins value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
These coins are hard to come by and give you the opportunity to own Vintage Gold. Add the coin 1967 Canada Gold $20 Confederation to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5288 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|