Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
Beautiful vintage Gold coin! This coin was issued to commemorate the centennial of Canadian confederation and was originally issued only as part of a specimen set.
- Contains 0.5288 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The Canadian Coat of Arms.
- Some coins may have slight contact marks.
Protect your Gold coins value in style by adding a protective capsule recommended for this coin.
These coins are hard to come by and give you the opportunity to own Vintage Gold. Add the 1967 Canada Gold $20 Confederation coin to your cart today!
Proof or Brilliant Uncirculated condition of our choice, and limited to stock on hand.