This is the rarer of the two distinct varieties from 1913. All of the numbers are worn and the buffalo is sharply struck.
- Designed by James Fraser.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 1,209,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!