Koalas have long appeared as an iconic symbol for Australia along with their other famous marsupial, the kangaroo. Together, the creatures have graced strikes of the Perth mint for years, but the Proof Koala Gold Coin made its debut in 2008.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified as Gem Proof, First Strike by PCGS.
- Each Gold coin comes in a PCGS certified protective holder.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts a friendly koala bear with a baby on its back in a gum tree, along with the "P" mint mark, purity and weight.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
Display your Gold Koala in style by adding an attractive wooden presentation box to your order.
This fractional Gold Koala offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design. Add the 2008-P 1/10 oz Gold Australian Koala coin to your cart today.