Since its inaugural issue in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold coins. This example has been certified as a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Features the Gold Foil label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Displays the image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!