Only $19.99 per item!
These series 1934 $10 Federal Reserve Notes are a great start for the beginning collector and an inexpensive way to start collecting older U.S. currency.
- These $10 FRNs were issued beginning in 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Average circulated notes from series 1934-A in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
Series 1934-A $10 Federal Reserve Notes are normally common, and these will make nice starter notes for the beginning collector. Add these random district $10 FRNs to your cart today!
Series 1934-A, and District (A - L) of our choice determined by stock at hand.