This 1809 Capped bust Half Dollar is made even more valuable by the linear pattern on its edges (III Edge). A nice coin with even wear, yet clear lines and images. This coin would make a great addition to any collection.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Graded by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1809 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!