The South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted. This tough date fractional Krugerrand has a limited mintage of only 2,593!
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
With only 2,593 sold from the mint, this is a rare coin. Add this 2000 1/2 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!