Designed with a "nature's wisdom" theme for Expo 2005, the World's Fair held in Japan's Aichi Prefecture, this coin has a low mintage of just 70,000, making this a perfect addition to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains 0.6423 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a holographic capsule with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the earth surrounded by the sun, moon, stars, clouds, rain, lightning and water. A family of owls, regarded as the Aichi prefecture's bird, appears against the earth.
- Reverse: Features the Expo sign along with the date and face value.
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
This coin's unique design symbolizes the marvelous mechanism of nature and the power of life. Add this beauty to your cart today!