George T. Morgan's beloved design first used in 1878 has become one of the most collected images on all of American coinage. This 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65 Deep Proof Like.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NGC Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
This classic piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.