The second release in the four coin series featuring the iconic bald eagle from four different perspectives. This coin is graded a Proof-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a pair of bald eagles perched majestically on a rocky shoreline.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this spectacular 1 oz Silver graded coin to your cart today!
This coin was designed by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo and features a pair of bald eagles perched majestically on a rocky shoreline, surveying their territory. One of the pair sits at the center of the image, gazing sternly at the viewer with its left eye, its face and seated body viewed in three-quarter profile. Slightly behind this eagle and to the left sits its mate, its back turned to the viewer and its open-mouthed profile viewed from the left side. Behind them, a large river flows across the width of the central ground, with a long finger of land jutting out into the water from the right side of the image. In the far background, a dense coniferous forest rises in the foothills of distant mountains, whose jagged white peaks are visible on the horizon. This coin also features unique edge lettering, with the words "1 OZ FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR" engraved around the edge of the coin.