This 2016 Early Releases coin was produced within the first 30 days of release, when the quality is usually best.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2016 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!