This 1986 Switzerland-Helvetia set was produced at Argor-Heraeus and celebrates the Eternal Pact, an alliance between the people of the alpine areas of Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, that led to the modern day Swiss Federation.
- The actual Gold weight totals 1.85 troy oz.
- Comes in Capital plastics style holder.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus, Switzerland.
- Obverse: Features personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts three men standing in front of a mountain lake symbolizing the Eternal Pact. Weight "1 Unze", fineness, Argor-Heraeus' stamp and date below.
Add this beautiful Swiss-made Gold proof set to your cart today!