The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. This 1/20 oz Gold Panda coin is graded by NGC, a top grading service.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 206,254 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Small Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 1991 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!