Limited Release! This 2014 Private Issue was minted by Gallery Mint in commemoration of Ephraim Brasher’s 1787 Doubloon and encapsulated in an NGC holder.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Limited to only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch in one claw and arrows in another to symbolize the United States wants peace, but is ready for war. There are 13 stars around the eagle’s head representing the original 13 colonies.
- Reverse: Sun rising over a mountain in front of a sea, a symbolic representation of a new beginning.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Proof condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!
The Brasher novodels are the same weight as the originals, but are struck in .9999 fine Gold adding a beautifully rich color. Ron Landis crafted the restrike dies, he used the same minting methods as the originals giving each coin its own unique look and feel. Each “EB” oval was added after the coins were struck in the screw press.