This coin commemorates the centennial of the admission of Arkansas to the Union. This coin has very light original toning on both sides and has been graded by PCGS as MS-66+.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Total original mintage of only 9,660 coins.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accolated heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this graded 1936 Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin commemorates the centennial of the admission of Arkansas to the Union. This is another commemorative half dollar where there is some confusion as to which side is the obverse and which is the reverse.