|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year! This 1984 Panda has a low mintage of 86,404 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1984.
- Reverse: Features a panda seated and playing with a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1984 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!