Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year. This fractional 1986 Gold Panda has a low mintage of just 42,449 coins, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1986.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through a bamboo grove.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1986 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!