Scarce and elusive 1934 $20.00 Hawaiian Bill. Excellent note for a type set.
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1.00, $5.00, and $10, to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1934 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Displays a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Features a large “HAWAII” over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Series 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Notes with the "Hawaii" overprint are very popular with collectors. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2302.
Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government. Although many of these notes were printed during the war, they are seldom seen today! These historic notes would make great gift ideas for any currency collector!