Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year! A low mintage of approximately 31,000 coins adds further collectibility.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint and is the only year to feature the "Y" mint mark.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1987.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a river against a backdrop of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1987-Y 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!