19th century Russian Gold of Alexander III is seldom available. 19th century Russian Imperial Gold is a great addition to any investment portfolio.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- These coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Alexander III.
- Reverse: Features the Imperial double-headed eagle with the arms of Russia in the center.
Protect and display your Russia Gold 5 Roubles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add these Russian Gold 5 Roubles of Alexander III to your order today!
Listed in Krause as Y#42.
These 5 Rouble Gold coins were struck during the reign of Alexander III between 1886-1894. He was emperor of Russia from 1881 to 1894, and coins with his likeness are not seen nearly as often as those of his successor, Nicholas II.