|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
Chinese Panda coins are popular with collectors around the world, as they are one of the only bullion coins to change designs every year. The 1988 1/2 oz Gold Panda has a mintage of 220,443 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1988.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting in a bamboo grove.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1988 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!