This 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin comes from the first year of issue and has a mintage of only 13,532 coins. Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!