Key Date! Mintage of only 13,532 coins. Chinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1982 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Gold Pandas -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Gold Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|