The 1916 and 1917 $1.00 Gold McKinley Commemoratives were issued to offset the costs of erecting a proper memorial for the late President. With an original mintage of only 15,000 coins, many of them were returned to the mint where they were then melted.
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Population of 799 coins at this grade level with 3,248 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a profile of McKinley.
- Reverse: Depicts the McKinley Memorial.
Protect and display your McKinley Memorial in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1916 McKinley Memorial Gold coin to your cart today!