This is the second in the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring two complementary World Heritage Sites—one Canadian and one abroad. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization—UNESCO—created its World Heritage Convention in 1972.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A side-by-side portrait of a bison and a giant panda, each in its own natural habitat.
- The stylized layout of the two sites symbolizes the relationship and harmony between these protected areas.
Add this beautiful dual-themed coin to your cart today!
Bringing to life the stunning grandeur of Canada’s Wood Buffalo National Park alongside the beauty of China’s Sichuan Giant Panda Sanctuaries, this coin is not only a reminder of the profound importance of protecting these sites and their flagship species, but a unique work of art and design.