The eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin Lunar series features the Year of the Goat. A low mintage of only 16,775 coins adds collectible appeal on top of the metal content.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: The 2003 Gold Lunar Year of the Goat features a goat walking through some grass, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Goat gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this spectacular 2003 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|