This coin has attractive surfaces with just the slightest hint of wear on the high points of the devices. This is the only year to be minted at a branch mint!
- Contains no Precious Metal content.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- Only year minted at the Denver Mint.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!