The Perth Mint is known worldwide for their popular lunar series, which began in 1996. This 2003 edition features the goat and contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This small Gold coin has a limited mintage of just 17,892 coins.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The 2003 Gold Lunar Year of the Goat features a goat walking through grass, designed by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
The birth years for people ruled by the goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm. Celebrate those traits by adding the 2003 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|