Mintage of only 10,187 coins!
Seventh release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a horse trotting, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|