|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This 2002 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Horse coin has a mintage of just 18,434 coins, which adds to the collectible appeal of the Perth Mint's Lunar Series.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a horse trotting, designed by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted. Celebrate those traits by adding this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!