All Series I coins sold out at the Perth Mint very quickly. These coins are becoming more difficult to obtain. Saddle-up while the gettin's good!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2002 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a horse trotting. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|