The Perth Mint, known worldwide for their Gold Lunar Series, producted just 19,281 of these 2001 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Snake coins, adding further collectibility to the yearly changing designs.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Year of the Snake includes those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming. Add these traits to your colletion by adding this 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|