Mintage of only 19,738 coins!
Sixth release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2001 is the Year of the Snake and include those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|