Nice example of an early Jefferson Nickel. Hard to find in this grade!
- Contains 35% Silver, 56% Copper and 9% Manganese.
- PCGS certification guarantees a grade of Proof-64.
- Mintage of 27,600 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
- The mintmark “P” for the Philadelphia mint was used for the first time in American coinage history.
Protect and display your Proof Jefferson Nickel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this Type II 1942-P Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!