|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This fifth release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the Lunar Year of the Dragon. A low mintage of only 20,148 coins adds to the collectibility of this coin!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.