The fifth release in the Perth Mint's first Lunar Series features the mystical dragon, perhaps the most popular of all lunar animals. This 1/10 oz Gold coin has a mintage of 23,706 coins, adding further appeal on top of the .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!