|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
This fifth release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar calendar series has a mintage of only 29,325 coins adding collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born under the year of the Dragon: 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. They are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.