This fifth release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar calendar series has a mintage of only 29,325 coins adding collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born under the year of the Dragon: 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. They are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|